Concerned about thinking, learning, behavior, mood, or social problems?
Wondering what to do about it?
It all starts with an assessment.
Assessments can help to figure out if something is wrong, clarify what is causing or contributing to the problem, and provide guidance on what to do about it.
Assessment is the first step towards finding the answer and functioning better.
As a licensed psychologist and neuropsychologist, my broad range of experience helps me to distinguish between different possible causes of a problem. For instance, attention problems can be due to a variety of causes, each requiring a different treatment approach.
Contact my office today to discuss your assessment needs. Please complete the New Patient Form ahead of time with as much information as possible to get you scheduled in a timely manner.
Contact us to discuss your assessment needs.
Neuropsychological & Psychological Assessment Services
for Children (age 3+), Adolescents, Adults,
Tucson Neuropsychology Associates PLLC
Patricia Beldotti, Psy.D.
Licensed Psychologist, Neuropsychologist
Examples of some of the issues I assess for:
- Cognitive problems (brain injury, concussion, stroke, dementia, ADHD, medical conditions)
- Developmental disabilities (IQ, adaptive behavior, intellectual disabilities, Autism, Asperger's, etc.)
- Learning & behavioral issues (Learning disabilities, ADHD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, etc.)
- Psychological symptoms that may be related to the conditions described above
- Capacity to care for self, make important decisions, live alone, manage finances, etc.
- Readiness to return to work or school following an injury or event, and any supports needed
Please Note: I am NOT taking any patients for counseling. I am only providing assessments, consultations, and concussion management.
I am a Certified Brain Injury Specialist (CBIS) and provide ImPACT testing as appropriate for concussion evaluation, recovery monitoring, and baseline testing.