Concerned about mood, behavior, learning, or thinking problems?
Wondering what to do about it?
It all starts with an assessment.
Assessments can help to figure out if something is wrong, clarify what is causing or contributing to the problem, and provide guidance on what to do about it.
Assessment is the first step towards finding the answer and functioning better.
As a licensed psychologist and neuropsychologist, my broad range of experience helps me to distinguish between different possible causes of a problem. For instance, attention problems can be due to a variety of causes, each requiring a different treatment approach.
Contact me today to schedule a free phone consultation.
Call or email today to schedule a free, no-obligation phone consultation
Neuropsychological & Psychological Assessment Services
for Children (age 3+), Adolescents, Adults,
Patricia Beldotti, Psy.D.
Licensed Psychologist, Neuropsychologist
Examples of some of the issues I assess for:
- Psychological difficulties (mood, anxiety, OCD, trauma, stress-related symptoms,etc.)
- Developmental disabilities (IQ, adaptive behavior, intellectual disabilities, Autism, Asperger's, etc.)
- Learning & behavioral issues (Learning disabilities, ADHD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, etc.)
- Cognitive problems (LD/ADHD, brain injury, concussion, stroke, dementia, medical conditions)
- Psychological clearance for international adoption, return to work, or new hires