Concerned about mood, behavior, learning, or thinking problems?
Wondering what to do about it?
It all starts with an assessment.
Assessments can help to figure out if something is wrong, clarify what is causing or contributing to the problem, and provide guidance on what to do about it.
Assessment is the first step towards finding the answer and functioning better.
As a licensed psychologist and neuropsychologist, my broad range of experience helps me to distinguish between different possible causes of a problem. For instance, attention problems can be due to a variety of causes, each requiring a different treatment approach.
Contact me today to schedule a free phone consultation. Complete the New Patient form before our phone call so I can understand your needs.
Contact me today to schedule a free, no-obligation phone consultation to discuss your assessment needs.
Neuropsychological & Psychological Assessment Services
for Children (age 3+), Adolescents, Adults,
Patricia Beldotti, Psy.D.
Licensed Psychologist, Neuropsychologist
Examples of some of the issues I assess for:
- Developmental disabilities (IQ, adaptive behavior, intellectual disabilities, Autism, Asperger's, etc.)
- Learning & behavioral issues (Learning disabilities, ADHD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, etc.)
- Cognitive problems (LD/ADHD, brain injury, concussion, stroke, dementia, medical conditions)
- Psychological symptoms that may be related to conditions described above
- Psychological clearance for international adoption, return to work, or new hires
Please Note: I am NOT taking any new patients for counseling or treatment. I am only accepting referrals for assessments.