Concerned about thinking, learning, behavior, mood, or social problems?
Wondering what to do about it?
It all starts with an assessment.
Assessments can help to figure out if something is wrong, clarify what is causing or contributing to the problem, and provide guidance on what to do about it.
Assessment is the first step towards finding the answer and functioning better.
As a licensed psychologist and neuropsychologist, my broad range of experience helps me to distinguish between different possible causes of a problem. For instance, attention problems can be due to a variety of causes, each requiring a different treatment approach.
Contact me today for a free, no obligation phone call to discuss your assessment needs. Completing the New Patient Form ahead of time will help me be better able to answer your questions on our phone call.
Contact me to schedule a free phone call to discuss your assessment needs.
Neuropsychological & Psychological Assessment Services
for Children (age 3+), Adolescents, Adults,
Tucson Neuropsychology Associates PLLC
Patricia Beldotti, Psy.D.
Licensed Psychologist, Neuropsychologist
Examples of some of the issues I assess for:
- Developmental disabilities (IQ, adaptive behavior, intellectual disabilities, Autism, Asperger's, etc.)
- Learning & behavioral issues (Learning disabilities, ADHD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, etc.)
- Cognitive problems (LD/ADHD, brain injury, concussion, stroke, dementia, medical conditions)
- Psychological symptoms that may be related to conditions described above
- Psychological clearance for international adoption, return to work, or new hires
Please Note: I am NOT taking any new patients for counseling or treatment. I am only accepting referrals for assessments.
I am a Certified Brain Injury Specialist (CBIS) and provide ImPACT testing as appropriate for concussion evaluation, recovery monitoring, and baseline testing.