- Comprehensive Neuropsychological Assessments
- Dementia Evaluations with consultation & training for caregivers.
- Psychoeducational evaluations for LD, ADHD, auditory processing problems, Autism, Asperger's Disorder, developmental disorders, & other learning concerns
- Psychological evaluations for mood, behavior, personality, diagnosis, eligibility for services or accommodations, job clearance, return-to-duty, adoption clearance, and more.
- Treatment to improve attention, memory, problem solving, impulse control, school performance, etc.
View the specific tabs for more information about these services.
Neuropsychological & Psychological Services
Proper consultation and assessment can help to understand changes in thinking, mood, or behavior and guide you towards solutions. When people are dealing with neurological, medical, learning, or behavioral challenges, the process can be overwhelming. This is when support from a psychologist specializing in these challenges can be helpful.
I am a licensed psychologist and clinical neuropsychologist with many years of experience working with individuals of all ages who are facing such issues, including the following:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries / Concussion
- Other Neurological Injuries or Illness
- Medical Conditions & Illness (diabetes, heart disease, respiratory disease, MS, etc.)
- Functional limitations due to illness, amputation, or injury
- Changes in thinking due to aging, dementia, injury, illness or other neurological condition
- Childhood issues that impact behavior, mood, social skills, or learning
- Adult psychological issues that impact mood, behavior, social issues, or educational/job success
~ Certified Brain Injury Specialist ~
INTERESTED IN PSYCHOLOGICAL SEMINARS?
IMPROVE COGNITIVE SKILLS:
Improve thinking skills, school performance, and more with a 5-week training program developed by neuroscientists.
This program involves a combination of office visits, phone coaching, and at-home training on a computer 5 times per week for 30-45 minutes. Lasting results have been shown. Contact me for more information and pricing.
Clinical Psychologist, Neuropsychologist
Assessment & Consultation Services, Tucson, AZ