Concerned about thinking, learning, behavior, mood, or social problems?
Wondering what to do about it? It all starts with an assessment.
Assessments can help to figure out if something is wrong, clarify what is causing or contributing to the problem, and provide guidance on what to do about it.
Assessment is the first step towards finding the answer and functioning better.
As a licensed psychologist and neuropsychologist, my broad range of experience helps me to distinguish between different possible causes of a problem. For instance, attention problems can be due to a variety of causes, each requiring a different treatment approach.
My approach to assessment ensures that relevant issues are explored in an interview, history review, symptom review, and actual testing of thinking skills related to the condition in question. Assessments also look at other issues that may commonly occur with the condition or may be contributing to the symptoms. Finally, all assessments include a written report and a lengthy discussion of the results, any conditions identified, and recommendations to address areas of need.
My approach to assessment may require more time than other types of clinicians, however, I feel that it is important to do this so my patients can be confident in the results. An accurate diagnosis and discussion of the findings can help patients and families move towards receiving the most appropriate services and treatment.
Contact us to discuss your assessment needs
or submit a
Neuropsychological & Psychological Assessment Services
for Children, Adolescents, Adults & Seniors
Tucson Neuropsychology Associates
Patricia Beldotti, Psy.D.
Licensed Psychologist, Neuropsychologist
Evaluations can be completed for diagnostic purposes, to determine strengths & weaknesses, or to clarify any needed supports, services, or accommodations.
The issues that I provide assessments for include:
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Learning Disabilities (reading, writing, math, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia)
- Readiness to return to school following an injury or event, with recommendations for any needed accommodations or supports (on hold due to covid-19)
- Clarification of current thinking skills (cognitive strengths & weaknesses) (on hold due to covid-19)
- Psychological symptoms or conditions that may require support (when seen for any of the above-mentioned evaluations)
- Psychological clearance to become adoptive parents
Please Note: I am NOT taking any patients for counseling. I am only providing assessment services.
See below for a list of the conditions that I am currently assessing for.
Update: I am currently not accepting any new patients. Please check back in February to see if this has changed.